Our Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) Scheme Design & Integration service ensures that all your voltage regulation equipment is fully integrated and optimised – including legacy and new substations.
- Effective AVR requires whole-substation design to ensure equipment functions optimally.
- How relays are wired is key to good scheme design.
- Current Transformers (CTs) need integrating.
- Voltage Transformers (VTs) need integrating,
- Contact circuit wiring needs integrating.
- SCADA, I/O and multiple power supplies need integrating.
We use our expertise and experience to deliver fully integrated AVR scheme designs.
Design, specification, installation and commissioning.
We optimise AVR in existing and new substations.
We can refurbish and upgrade older assets to optimise and make them compatible with new AVR schemes.
Optional cooler contact design.
Optional protection system design.
If you would like to talk to us about designing an AVR scheme for your existing and new substations, or helping you upgrade and integrate older assets with the latest AVR, please get in touch.