IEC 60870-5-101/103/104 Software
Fundamentals’ IEC 60870-5 software has been designed to suit the needs and requirements of the electrical utility industry to enable easy implementation of the protocols into various applications.
Our IEC 60870-5 communication protocol software stacks offer the functionality of the IEC 60870-5-101/103/104 standards. All functions are self-contained in the stacks.
The software is packaged for rapid deployment as ANSI C library allowing easy porting to any commonly used operating system. The software is delivered as easy to use static or dynamic library tailored to various target platforms.
An easy to use application programming interface (API) allows easy implementation of IEC 60870-5-101/103/104 client or server functionality into the user’s own applications.The API simplifies the development process and allows a significant reduction in time-to-market of the user’s product.
The stack is portable to various Linux and Windows platforms and has been implemented across the world.
IEC 60870-5 communication protocol software stacks offer the functionality of the IEC 60870-5-101/103/104 standards. All functions are self-contained in the stacks.
Our software is packaged as easy to use portable ANSI C static or dynamic libraries precompiled for various target platforms for rapid deployment.
Easy to use API
We provide an easy-to-use API so you can quickly develop your own IEC 60870-5 applications.
Easy to configure
Simple yet powerful API functions to setup connections and data points which can be called even while communication is active.
With our IEC 60870-5 stack we provide an easy-to-use API. Using our software stack, you can quickly develop your IEC 60870-5-101/103/104 applications.
Our software has been packaged for rapid deployment as an ANSI C library allowing the porting to any commonly used operating system.
- Controlled/controlling station initialization
- Data acquisition by polling
- Data acquisition by spontaneous reporting
- Cyclic data transmission
- Acquisition of events
- General interrogation and counter interrogation
- Time synchronization
- Command transmission/execution and responses
- Client, server, and combined client-server mode even over the one communication channel
- Balanced and unbalanced mode
- User defined dynamic configuration
- Device initialization
- Redundant connections supported, with simple configuration
- Embedded Linux, including ARM, Power PC, big- and little-endian platforms with custom Linux images
- Desktop Linux, including Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat and others
- Anybus IPC@Chip SC1x3 RTOS, SC1x5 RTOS LNX
- Microsoft Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems, including XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
Engineer to engineer
We willingly share our knowledge and experience. And do all we can to help.
We apply sound engineering principles to solve real world problems.